*All library patrons age 2 and older are required to wear a mask covering both their nose and mouth at all times while in the library until further notice. Patrons who can not wear a mask should continue to use the library’s curbside pickup option.*
The Fobes Memorial Library is committed to protecting the rights and safety of the Library’s patrons, volunteers, and staff, and to preserving and protecting the Library’s materials, equipment, facilities, and grounds.
To that end, Library staff will intervene fairly and reasonably to stop prohibited activities and behaviors. Failure to comply with Library policies could result in removal from the Library, arrest, and/or termination of Library privileges.
Examples of prohibited behavior:
• Engaging in any activity in violation of Federal, State, local or other applicable law, or Library policy.
• Neglecting to provide proper supervision of children seven (7) years and younger.
• Verbally or physically threatening or harassing other patrons, volunteers, or staff.
• Stealing, damaging, altering, or inappropriate use of Library property.
• Trespassing in nonpublic areas of the Library without permission of an authorized Library employee.
• Creating verbal or physical disruptions such as yelling, running or fighting.
• Entering the Library barefooted, without a shirt, or otherwise dressed so as to be disruptive to the Library environment.
• Bringing pets or animals, other than service animals necessary for disabilities, into the Library, except as authorized by the Director or the Board of Trustees.
• Representing yourself as another person for purposes of fraud or other illegal activity.
ADOPTED BY THE TRUSTEES OF THE FOBES MEMORIAL LIBRARY